Do you dread employee performance conversations?
You’re not alone.
There are many things that can go wrong in a performance review including:
- Incomplete performance assessment
- Lack of feedback or acknowledgement
- Assessment too subjective, not backed by data
- Conclusions don’t match the facts
- No goals or process identified for moving forward
- Degraded employee morale and performance
Learn how to improve your performance conversations!
The most successful conversations are a win-win for both manager and employee involving clear communication, shared understanding and a mutually agreed path for going forward. Here are some guidelines for winning performance conversations.
Download our FREE Whitepaper - 5 Ways to Improve Employee Performance Conversations
Fill out the form to the right to download your copy today! >>>